1 cup flour
1 cup grated carrots
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Drop medium biscuit balls onto cooking sheet.
4. Bake until golden brown, about 20-30 minutes (depending on size).
5. Allow to fully cool before giving to your dog.
–We recommend storing treats in the refrigerator or freezer.
Overall I think this is a good homemade dog treat, but I found it extremely messy to make. I’d recommend the peanut butter treats from our last cooking YouTube video.